Round Robin Draw 2017/18
Junior Development League Cornwall Curling Club: Starting Oct 28/17
Game dates: Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11, Dec 9, Dec 16, Dec 23 (TBD), Jan 20.
Draw Times: 9:30 am
Optional/additional dates (if draw continues): Jan 27, Feb 10, Feb 17, Mar 10, Mar 24
League Teams: 1. E. Coffin; 2. S. Howatt; 3. M. Schut; 4. C. Clark; 5. A. Burris; 6. B. O’Grady; 7. C. Pineau; 8. S’Side TBD
NOTE: The intent is that there be eight (8) teams registered. In the meantime, until the 8th team is determined the scheduled opponent will have a “Bye”. If that team doesn’t register the “Byes” will stand. If the team does register the games will be made up by the teams at their earliest opportunity.
Eight Teams (One team TBD – will remain a Bye if only 7)
|Date||ICE 1||ICE 2||ICE 3||ICE 4|
|Oct 28||Clara Jack vs Cruz Pineau||Bailey O’Grady vs Mitchell Schut||Bye vs Team Emma Coffin||Sydney Howatt vs Alexis Burris|
|Nov 4||Bailey O’Grady vs Emma Coffin||Clara Jack vs Alexis Burris||Sydney Howatt vs Cruz Pineau||Bye vs Team Mitchell Schut|
|Nov 11||Bye vs Team Sydney Howatt||Cruz Pineau vs Emma Coffin||Alexis Burris vs Mitchell Schut||Clara Jack vs Bailey O’Grady|
|Dec 9||Emma Coffin vs Mitchell Schut||Sydney Howatt vs Clara Jack||Bye vs Team Bailey O’Grady||Alexis Burris vs Cruz Pineau|
|Dec 16||Bye vs Team Clara Jack||Mitchell Schut vs Cruz Pineau||Emma Coffin vs Alexis Burris||Bailey O’Grady vs Sydney Howatt|
|Dec 23 (TBD)||Mitchell Schut vs Sydney Howatt||Bye vs Team Alexis Burris||Cruz Pineau vs Bailey O’Grady||Emma Coffin vs Clara Jack|
|Jan 20||Alexis Burris vs Bailey O’Grady||Emma Coffin vs Sydney Howatt||Mitchell Schut vs Clara Jack||Bye vs Cruz Pineau|
|This draw may continue…….|
|1||Emma Coffin||Emily Sanderson||Kaylee Stewart||Ann Marie MacDonald|
|2||Sydney Howatt||Sierra Clyke||Meghan Sherren||Madelyn Cantwell|
|3||Mitchell Schut||Colin MacKenzie||Michael MacEwen||Liam Kelly|
|4||Clara Jack||Beth Walsh||Aurora Ulvstal||Darrah MacLeod|
|5||Alexis Burris||Katie Shaw||Lauren Ferguson||Lexie Murray|
|6||Bailey O’Grady||Katelyn Burgoyne||Meaghan Perry||Amy Spence|
|7||Cruz Pineau||Brock Rochford||Braydon Snow||Noah Gallant|
1. Round Robin format
2. 6 end games
- If eight teams or fewer, games will start at 9:30 Saturday Morning on the dates indicated.
- Score will be tabulated as follows: 5 points for a win; 2.5 points each for a tie; 2 points for each end won; 1 point each for blank ends.
- Teams are responsible for marking their score when they come off the ice. Players are strongly encouraged to play all 6 ends regardless of score. If a team does decide to retire early the other team will be awarded 2 points for the remaining ends.
- Coaches / Chaperones can go out to the ice when they see an opportunity to teach their team. The spirit of the rule is to allow the coaches to help their teams think about different possibilities and learn, not just call the shots for the team. Other reasons may include helping their teams with etiquette, speeding up play or perhaps interpreting the rules.
- Have FUN and Good Curling!