Sunday Pepsi U16 Dev’t League postponed due to forecast weather conditions. Other curling still on for now

Due to the forecasted inclement weather for Sunday January 12th, we have decided to postpone Sunday’s Pepsi Junior Development League until January 25, directly following the 10 am draw that is already scheduled for that day. As we have teams travelling from various parts of the Island, we wanted to provide adequate notice for tomorrow.
Decisions on Sunday afternoon Little Rockers and Novice instruction, Member Practice, the Mixed Doubles league, and rentals will be made on Sunday.
Post last modified: [last-modified]

Comments are closed.