Under 16 League going ahead on Saturday morning/afternoon

We are monitoring the weather for Saturday, January 2nd, and are aware that a Special Weather Statement has been issued by Environment Canada which currently calls for light snow (2-4 cm) to begin around 2 pm, with an additional 5-10 cm possible Saturday night.

Based on this forecast, we will be proceeding with our Saturday U16 Development League Double Header in the morning and early afternoon, and will be monitoring the weather and making decisions as we go.

Ultimately families should make decisions they feel most comfortable with when deciding to travel.

We will post notices in the afternoon if there are weather-related impacts on any other curling and club activities.

Post last modified: Jan 1, 2021 @ 8:09 pm

Comments are closed.