This is a reminder that the Cornwall Curling Club’s Annual General Meeting will be held this evening (Thursday, May 27th, 2021) at 6:30 pm, at 29 Cornwall Road, Cornwall PEI. Please note the following:
Club members are encouraged to attend. We will have limited capacity due to COVID-19 safety regulations.
As per Constitution article 4.4.1, fifteen (15) Adult Members, none of whom shall be Directors, shall constitute a quorum at any meeting of the Club.
Please note that all social distancing protocols will be followed, masks will be mandatory and Chief Public Health Office-required tracking (sign-in) will be mandatory. There will be NO Social/Bar Service during this event.
If you are interested in serving on our Board of Directors or have any questions about a Board of Directors role, please get in touch with our Club President, Chris MacDougall at email@example.com.
2020 / 2021 Board of Directors
|Chris MacDougall||Peter Murdoch||Jennifer Lenentine||Amanda MacIntosh|
|Lacey Gallant||Debbie Rhodenhizer||Sharon Campbell||David Fullerton|
|Landon Warder||Shauna McGill (Int.)||Kristi Rogers (interim)||Vacant|
Club Manager: Lori Fitzpatrick
Annual General Meeting Agenda
- Call to order 6:30pm
- Review & approval of Agenda or additions 6:30pm
- Review & approval of minutes or any additions from 2020 AGM 6:35pm
- Business arising from previous minutes 6:40pm
- Committee Chairs 6:45pm
- Finance (Jennifer Lenentine)
- Memberships & Draws (Peter Murdoch)
- Facilities (Debbie Rhodenhizer)
- Bonspiels / Social (Lacey Gallant & Sharon Campbell)
- Fundraising (David Fullerton)
- Volunteers (Sharon Campbell & Debbie Rhodenhizer)
- Development Programs (Landon Warder)
- Daytime (Chris MacDougall)
- By-Laws (Amanda McIntosh)
- Special Committee Return to Play (Peter Murdoch)
- President’s Report (Chris MacDougall)
- Nominating (Chris MacDougall)
- Election of new Board of Director Members 7:15pm
- Shauna McGill, Kristi Rogers, Nelson Duguay, Robbie Doherty, and nominations from the floor.
- New Business 7:20pm
- Bylaw proposal: Article 2 Governance, Section 2.1.6, Board of Directors term length. Description: change to option of extending term to a maximum of one additional year.
- Introduction of House decals from Jet Ice and other on-ice advertising
- Other Business and open discussion 7:30pm
- Adjournment 7:35pm