With sports resuming on PEI with Step 1 of the PEI Government’s “Moving On -Transition Plan to Living with COVID-19“, Curl PEI and its member curling facilities have worked together to reschedule events that had been postponed earlier this season.
Here is the revised 2021-22 Curl PEI Provincial Events Calendar with rescheduled events highlighted in yellow.
Click to download a printable PDF version of the Calendar: https://peicurling.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Curl-PEI-2021-22-Event-Dates-V2.pdf
There are still some events that Curl PEI is looking at rescheduling sometime in April, if they are able to. They hope to release decisions on these events next week. These events are:
- PEI Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- PEI Men’s Curling Championship (Tankard)
- PEI Canada Games Curling Trials
- PEI Mixed Doubles Curling Championship
- PEI U16 Curling Championship
While all protocols that will be followed to host and participate in events are not worked out yet, due to requirements of Step 1 of the “Moving On” plan, the decision has been made that spectators will not be allowed at this time.
Curlers are reminded that registration is still open for the following events:
- PEI Ferguson-Logan Montague Funeral Home Stick Curling Championships
- PEI U13 Curling Championship
- PEI Youth Jamboree
- PEI Curling Club Championships
Teams can register online at https://pe.curling.io/en/competitions
For more information, contact:
Executive Director, Curl PEI