We have received the following information from CurlPEI:
With the recent notification that the provincial plows are coming in from secondary roads for the night and will not be returning until early morning tomorrow the decision has been made to not play tomorrow. We will instead start the event on Wednesday morning at 9am with Draw 1. Round Robin play will finish on Friday and Championship Day will be played on Monday.
Club schedule for tomorrow will be announced by 8am in the morning – we do hope to get some curling in tomorrow, but will make decisions based on road conditions, recommendations from provincial sources, etc.
Thank you for your patience!