2022-23 Membership Rates
We are pleased to let you know our membership rates for the 2022-23 season.
If you are comparing rates with other curling facilities, we would like you to know the following:
ALL our adult memberships, including one draw per week, give you the opportunity to play in members-only tournaments and compete in provincial championships (entry fees are additional). You may also book practice time during scheduled Members Practices, and spare in any league without additional cost.
Payment terms for adult memberships are as follows: 50% payable on registration night and the remaining 50% payable by December 15th. In order to use this half-payment option with online registration, you must select “pay at Club” from the online payment options. Youth memberships are due upon registration.
Memberships may be paid by debit, credit card, cheque, or cash. HST is extra. A $15 Curl PEI fee and $2 Canadian Curling Association fee will be added to all adult and youth memberships.
- One Evening Draw per week: $240
- Two Daytime Sessions per week: $240
- Adult Two Scheduled Draws Day/Night: $350
- Adult Unlimited Daytime Only: $320
- Adult Unlimited (Day/Night): $380
- Couple Unlimited: $660
- Commercial League: $905.25 (HST and Curl PEI Fee included)
- Full-time Student (19+) Unlimited: $260
- Little Rockers (ages 6-7):
- One session (Oct-Dec or Jan-Mar): $55
- For both sessions: $95
- Novice Instructional (8-12) & Junior Practice (13-20): $140
- Two days per week
- Junior Practice PLUS One Evening Draw: $250
- U16 Junior Development League (7 weeks): $40
- Social Memberships: $50 (+ HST):
- Non-Members Drop-In fee per draw
- Junior: $8 (HST included) or 10 passes for $72 (HST included)
- Adult: $14 (HST included) or 10 passes for $116 (HST included)
- Locker Rentals (subject to availability – may be shared) $30 (+ HST)
Drop-in Fees and Policy
We welcome drop-in (non-member) curlers, particularly in our 10:00am weekday draws, where teams are made up as players arrive, and also as spares in our other draws. If your spare is a Club member, they don’t have to pay anything extra, but, if your spare is not a member, they are required to pay a “drop-in” fee (just like at a golf course or health club where you don’t have a membership, you are required to pay when brought in as a substitute for a member).
If you don’t have the time to curl here regularly as a member (or are just in town for a few days), and show up before a draw, there is always a chance that we can find a spot for you. If you are able to curl for one entire single-entry draw session (six or seven weeks), we may be able to fit you in, too, as sometimes a member may know in advance that they will be absent for a particular draw – contact the Club Manager. In all these cases, drop-in curlers (or the skips who contacted them) are required to pay the drop-in rate at the bar before going on the ice, and skips are required to let the bartender know that a drop-in spare is being used.
Drop-in rates are $14 (HST included) per game for ALL adult curlers for both evening and daytime draws or $8 (HST included) for juniors. For those who drop-in frequently a pack of 10 drop-in fees is available at a discounted rate of $126 (HST included) for adults of $72 (HST included) for juniors.
The 10:00am daytime draw (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri), where teams are made up each day as players arrive, is a special case. Club members regularly in the draw have discs that they drop in a cup labeled with the position that they want to play. Drop-in (non-members) for this draw are required to obtain a chit for this purpose from the office by paying the drop-in fee. It will have their name on it, and will be turned in by the drawmaster to the office after it is used.