From Little Rocks to Daytime curlers, many of whom are Seniors, the Cornwall Curling Club has a curling draw for everyone.
MONDAY – FRIDAY
- Daytime Drop-In 10:00 am – 12:00 noon. This is a great social atmosphere for those who would like to curl during the morning hours. It is a single entry draw with teams being made up each day. Wednesday availability will depend on enrollment in the Daytime Team league, which uses the morning draw as overflow.
- Stick Curling 12:30-2:30 pm
- Junior Team Practice 3:30-6:00 pm
- Mixed Draw 6:30-8:30 pm
This is a fun, less-competitive, single entry draw, and teams are made up by the draw-master and changed every seven weeks.
- Commercial League Draw
8:30-10:30. This is a fun draw for company / organization- sponsored teams, or friends who want to curl as a group. Players can change or rotate from week to week.
- Stick Curling 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- Senior Learn To Curl 12:30-2:30 pm
- Junior Team Practice 3:30-5:00 pm
- Novice (age 8-12) Junior instruction 5:00-6:00 pm
- Evening Competitive League – 6:30 to 8:30 and 8:30 to 10:30
This is a team entry draw for our club’s most competitive teams.
- Daytime Drop-In 10:00-12:00 (if sheets available) and/or Daytime Competitive League overflow
- Daytime Competitive League 10 to noon and 12:30 – 2:30. This is a team entry draw for our club’s competitive daytime curlers.
- Junior Team Practice 3:30-6:00
- Ladder League 6:30-8:30 & 8:30-10:30. This is a team entry draw for semi-competitive teams; teams remain the same for the curling season, and move between pools or stay put, depending on their record in the previous round. Within each round, pools alternate between 6:30 and 8:30 draws.
- Stick Curling 12:30-2:30 pm
- Junior Team Practice 3:30-5:30 pm
- Mixed Draw 6:30 -8:30 & 8:30-10:30 pm. This is single entry league with teams being made up by the draw-master and changed every 7 weeks. Depending on the draw schedule some weeks you would play at 6:30 while other weeks it would be at 8:30. If there are fewer teams than a full draw, as many teams as possible will curl at 6:30.
- Stick Curling 12:30-2:30 pm pm
- Junior Team Practice 3:30-6
Friday Night Fun League is a great way to end your week and kick off your weekend with fun and exercise!
Each evening starts with a six-end team draw promptly at 6:30 pm, and possibly a second draw (depending on signup numbers) commencing between 8 and 8:30 pm. If there are two draws, your curling times will alternate between the two times throughout the season. The Draw Master will endeavour to make the draws times as balanced as possible between all teams.
- Saturday Morning Junior League 9– 11 – seven weeks, as available when not used for club events or Provincial/National championships, and when Junior teams don’t have major events.
- Saturday is open for ice rentals by individuals, groups, companies, organizations, etc. when not used for club events or Provincial/National championships